Control. This site is controlled and operated by Readco Kurimoto, LLC (The Company).
Purpose. The data on this site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Before you use any of the products sold at this site you should familiarize yourself with safety procedures by attending professional classes or seeking professional advice.
Disclaimer of Liability. THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY OF THE MATERIALS, CONTENTS, GRAPHICS OR INFORMATION (REFERRED TO HEREINAFTER AS THE "CONTENT") CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND SATISFACTORY QUALITY. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN WARRANTIES TO BE EXCLUDED AND, AS A RESULT, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON, OR PRODUCTS BOUGHT FROM, THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND, AS A RESULT, THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Proprietary Rights. This site is owned and operated by the Company. The contents of this site are ©2016 Readco Kurimoto, LLC. All rights reserved. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as authorized by us, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content. Notwithstanding the above, you may print or download one copy of the materials or content on this site on any single computer for you personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Agreement is prohibited.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the Company.
Permitted Use. You may not use this site for any purpose other than in connection with your personal use as allowed by the terms of the Agreement. You may not do the following:
• Send unauthorized or unsolicited commercial email (including, but not limited to, junk or bulk email (also known as "Spamming"), chain email, advertising solicitations or promotions or any other unauthorized solicitation) to the email addresses provided on this site;
• Utilize any information contained within this website to solict one of the Company's clients;
• Transmit in any way and by any means through this site any materials which restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this site; are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or indecent; constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of any third party including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other right of any third party; contain a virus or other harmful or potentially harmful component; contain any information advertising of any kind; or constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statement of fact;
• Transmit in any way and by any means through this site any materials which victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
• Take any action that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
• Transmit or cause to be transmitted a software virus or any other computer code, file or program that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
• Impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Company.
Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and its employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site.
Severability & Integration. Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to this site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and the Company with respect to this site. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect.